Session 5: Experimental Economics
- Christine Exley, Harvard Business School
- Muriel Niederle, Stanford University
- Alejandro Martínez Marquina, Stanford University
- Alvin Roth, Stanford University
- Lise Vesterlund, University of Pittsburgh
This workshop will be dedicated to advances in experimental economics combining laboratory and field-experimental methodologies with theoretical and psychological insights on decision-making, strategic interaction and policy. We would invite papers in lab experiments, field experiments and their combination that test theory, demonstrate the importance of psychological phenomena, and explore social and policy issues. In addition to senior faculty members, invited presenters will include junior faculty as well as graduate students.