2015 Empirical Management Conference
Landau Economics Bldg
579 Serra Mall
Stanford, CA 94305
Two day conference on empirical management, focused on exploring recent research on measuring and exploring management and organizational practices. This follows up on a similar conference last year at Harvard Business School.
Presenters are expected to attend the full conference. Please pre-register if you want to attend: luna [at] stanford.edu (email Patricia Luna).
- Find directions to Landau Economics Bldg via Google maps
- Go to schedules for the Stanford Shuttle (Marguerite). The 'Y' shuttle stops at the downtown Palo Alto transit center and will stop in front of Landau Economics Bldg (immediately follows the Alumni Center stop), at the corner of Serra and Galvez.
- Nick Bloom (Stanford University)
- Raffaella Sadun (Harvard Business School)
- John Van Reenen (LSE and Centre for Economic Performance)